Documentation Help Desk Shop Fan Site

Apex Legends vs COD Warzone: Which Should I Play in 2022?

Originally published at: Apex Legends vs COD Warzone: Which Should I Play in 2022? • Joe's Writers' Club

By Melvin Chux Unless you’re new to PC and console gaming, you should be no stranger to Call of Duty: Warzone and Apex Legends. They adopt the famous “battle royale” approach in their gameplay. While it has been up to three years since their release dates, these games are still played by millions. Seeing as they’re far from brand-new, you might have wondered, which should I play in 2022? In this article, we will briefly highlight the difference in gameplay and possible problems you might face.  Apex Legends Released in 2019, this game is set in a futuristic world where humans with powers and robots fight for glory. When we say futuristic, imagine your player diving from the sky and suffering zero fall damage. Nice, right? It doesn’t have a story mode and was meant to be played with friends and other players. Here are common problems you will encounter with Apex Legends. Battle Royale Lacks a Solo Mode Playing with a team can be nice, but sometimes their bad gameplay might actually limit you. Players who feel this way would normally choose a “solo mode” game. Unfortunately, Apex Legends lacks this. The best you can hope for is a…